Elizabeth Wallace is a Sydney based artist and researcher.
- Participating in ArtMonth Sydney March 15, 2018, Open Studio 6-8pm - Froghollow Studios - William St, Sydney.
- A Crossing Place - Exhibition 2-25 February 2017, Mars Gallery, Melbourne
- Artwork recently featured in print and interactive publication Art-isan 2ed 2017 (Bowden et al), Cambridge University Press, Australia
- Winner - Mars Award - Linden Art Prize 2016. Linden New Art, Melbourne
- The Presence of Absence. Conceptualising Absence in the City through Contemporary Art Practice - Doctor of Philosophy (Art) RMIT University Melbourne (2015) Practice-led studio project.
- Master of Research in Creative Practices (Distinction) from the Glasgow School of Art (2009)
- Bachelor of Design (Hons 1) from UNSW Art and Design (2000)
PhD submission is available to view on the RMIT Research Repository. Link http://researchbank.rmit.edu.au/view/rmit:161357